Day Two Hundred and Twenty-eight

Okay yesterday was good/scary/good in that order. The day started off good but sleepy. I knew I had to do something stressful but I’d managed to put it out of my mind. Then I found out specifically at what TIME I was supposed to do said stressful thing and that freaked me out for a while. But then I did said stressful thing and it went fine. I can’t say what it is until I know more but all I will say is that I definitely could not have done better than I did and no matter what happens now, I know I gave it my absolute best. *sigh of relief* Haha.

The rest of the day was hecka busy but mostly event-free. Kristyn picked me up after work and we went down to the Santa Monica Pier for dinner and ice cream. We just realized the other day that that’s totally something we can do being that we both work RIGHT THERE. Duh. So we did that and had a good time.

Kristyn had a big day. She ran errands all day. I can’t say what the things are either because they’re her errands. Blerg, I hate this new age of everyone knowing everything on the internets. I am hyper-aware all the time of what I’m saying and to who could possibly be reading/interpreting what I’m writing and it makes me say a lot of things without saying anything. You know what, this blog has GOT to go private. This ish is HAPPENING SOON. I know I’ve threatened it before but blerg. Guys, if you read this and you want to keep reading it, email me at (or my real email address if you know it) and I will let you know how to keep reading this. *sigh*

Anyway, we came home after that and looked up some campsites for my birfday weekend. Then we watched Glee until we passed out. ‘Twas a good night.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s