1) The alarm didn’t go off but I woke up at 7:00 am on the dot anyway.
2) I made it on time for an 8:30 appointment. A passive-aggressive time was had by all.
3) I got something done that I thought would take a lot longer.
4) I bought cat food which was good because Kristyn said the cats were pulling tiny switchblades on her. Can’t have that.
5) I applied to a few jobs.
6) Allergies sucked.
7) I decided to sit on my bed all day.
8) I started crocheting a blanket, more on that later. (Christine I’m going to make yours but I’ve been wanting to start this one forever. This was my “good times” reward.)
9) I watched a lot of “Sons of Anarchy” and “The Office”.
10) My Mom told me that my Aunt Rosemary passed. She was very sick so it wasn’t sudden but still sad. She passed at home in her sleep surrounded by her children and grandkids. She had a good life and a peaceful death. She will be missed.
The cats are all sitting around me and behaving for once. Either its because I’m sick and can’t move around much or they’re cutting me some slack. Thanks guys.
I wanted to post a picture of Aunt Rosemary but my Flickr Pro account expired so I can’t access all of my pictures. Unfortunately all the pictures she’s in, I can’t access. :/
So I guess that’s it for today. It’s 11:58 afterall. I’m just waiting for Kristyn to come home so we can go to sleep. Tomorrow I have to get up early and go to the DMV.